Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Easy OREO Truffles


 My daughter had this treat at a sleepover last Saturday and came home on Sunday ready to make some for us to try!! I have to say that they are delish and super easy to make!
Another treat to save under my easy recipes for sweet table!




INGREDIENTS:
1 (16 ounce) package OREO Chocolate
Sandwich Cookies, divided
1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened

2 (8 ounce) packages BAKER'S Semi
-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted





DIRECTIONS:
1.Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
2.Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
3.Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2012 Allrecipes.com

My daughter and I made some football truffles for today's BIG game! This was our first time doing it! Overall they came out ok. ;)


Enjoy!
XOXO



2 comments:

  1. Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
    Borg Warner VC487 Choke Pull-Off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for every other great post. Where else may anyone get that type of info in such a perfect approach of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the look for such info.
    !#: Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot... The Cheapest

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!